Appoddo is searching for enthusiastic and adventurous marketers with excellent networking and sales skills with an eye for sourcing new/existing affiliates. The role is based in Kent (Margate) and will focus exclusively on affiliate activities for Appoddo’s performance advertising network.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will own and manage affiliate marketing activities including the negotiation, restructure and optimisation of current deals. You will carry out promotional initiatives in line with company strategies. If you are self-motivated and believe you can add value to our operation, then this is your opportunity to do so.
Key responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner (for in-house affiliate managers)
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends
We are looking for adventurous and energetic professionals to join our team, either with or without experience in affiliate marketing or account management, as specific industry practices can be learnt. Ideally you will have a background in digital marketing, be proactive in your work ethic, be able to work as part of a small, multi-functional team and be a fantastic problem solver.
To find out more about the role and for salary expactations, please contact Ben using email@example.com