Appoddo is searching for enthusiastic and meticulous junior marketers with excellent communication and organisational skills, with experience using social media and a creative flair. The role is based in Kent (Margate) and will focus exclusively on digital and social marketing activities, in addition to managing some advertiser administration on our network.
As a part-time Marketing Assistant, you’ll will cover all aspects of digital marketing; from managing our social media channels to email marketing. You’ll also manage and update content on our various websites and platforms, and keep our key clients up to date on new campaigns, promotions and our activities.
Key responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- Manage, update and maintain the company’s social media channels (including Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Instagram)
- Create and manage content for the company website, and ensure its updated
- Develop and maintain our email marketing communications and newsletters
- Set-up, manage and maintain advertising campaigns on our network
- Liaise with, build rapport and manage ongoing relationships with key clients and advertisers
- Assist the performance and affiliate team with bespoke tasks and projects
- Create and develop marketing and promotional materials for the company and brand
- Manage customer service and liaise with customers
We are looking for adventurous and energetic people to join our team, either with or without experience in marketing, as specific industry practices can be learnt. Ideally you will have some experience of digital marketing and social media, be proactive in your work ethic, be able to work as part of a small, multi-functional team and be a fantastic person!
To find out more about the role and for salary expectations, please contact Ben using firstname.lastname@example.org